OK, I'm awake now:

Under Fink, you have to build unstable packages from source ("fink install")--such packages aren't released as binaries.

On Thursday, November 13, 2003, at 12:06 PM, Hubertus Krogmann wrote:

Am 13.11.2003 um 16:11 schrieb David R. Morrison:

Thanks very much for pointing this out. The binary distribution is currently
being updated, and I had missed one necessary step in the update process,
which your message pointed out!

As soon as the sourceforge mirrors catch up, you should be able to successfully
complete the "apt-get update" operation.
That problem is solved :-)
But how do I get the "unstable" packages, at the moment apt-get
won`t update/upgrade/dist-upgrade anything.

Did I misconfigure my fink.conf sources.list ?

-- Dave

-- Hubertus Krogmann Telefonica Deutschland GmbH Application Manager http://www.telefonica.de Databases Huelshorstweg 30, 33415 Verl [EMAIL PROTECTED] voice: +49 5246 80 - 1774 fax: -2774

GPG Fingerprint : E753 DCE2 C645 BCC2 E1D2 BF9E 1760 3FF1 5679 AFA9

<PGP.sig>
--
Alexander K. Hansen
Levitated Dipole Experiment