how the hell does it not make sense??

it's not dia, it's libunicode-gnome, I've already poster this to fink-devel...
---
TS
http://southofheaven.org
Chaos is the beginning and end, try dealing with the rest.

On 4-Dec-03, at 9:02 AM, Max Horn wrote:

it's not dia isn't libunicode-gnome, I've already posted this to fink-devel...

Guess what, that sentence still makes no sense :-). Compression usually is good, as long as you don't loose essential information in the progress. This doesn't just apply to file compression, it also applies to language compression, Justin :-)

Max