Le Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 12:54:09AM +0100, Darian Lanx a écrit:
> >Comments ?
> OOps. I guess that was me. I didn't realise that there is a hlfl package
> already, I must have overlooked it. This was done unintentional and I
> apologize. Please do remove my package if you have CVS access, if not,
> tell me to do it. However, hlfl is a utility which has no direct
> affiliation to the "net" thus I think it is better off in the utils section.

I personnally do not really care who does what, as long as it's
packaged :) I'm grateful to Xavier who did the original pack, but
if he wants to give the beast to someone, I wont oppose.

Anyway, for the placement: in FreeBSD and OpenBSD, hlfl is
classified under "security", it's under "net-misc" in Gentoo and
"net" in Debian. How do you call something which create firewall
rules, if not related to net ?

        Arnaud.