On Dec 7, 2003, at 1:33 PM, Max Horn wrote:
Attached is what should be a working rsync-2.5.7 info file.
I'll make sure they get into CVs!

Thank you.

Unfortunately, the custom mirror spec seems to be broken; fink is attempting to use mirrors like opendarwin.org, etc, when it should be using the URLs provided by the CustomMirror configuration.

Hm, bad. But just to double check, if you take a look at your /sw/etc/fink.conf, to which value is "MirrorOrder" set?

MirrorOrder: MasterFirst

And it does work if I actually read (oops) what is on screen and select the "custom mirror" option.

Is MasterFirst a default I set up on installation? I don't remember.

In any case, this reiterates the slightly broken nature of the rsync fink configuration. In particular, it is using CustomMirror only to compensate for the fact that the URL has to change once a version is no longer the most current.

Is there a way to specify a set of URLs that always override the fink-wide mirror configuration?

b.bum