there are a few discrepancies with this, in some functions it's inherited like in the dep engine, but in others like remove it's not. The reason for this is unknown to me, though I do believe it shouldn't be inherited at all. It maybe have been this way for bootstrapping?

when i re wrote the remove/purge functions i made it inherit it from the parent since that is how it was done in the dep engine, but I was corrected that this shouldn't be done so i removed it. And asked what should be done with the rest and didn't get a reply.

Also I believe that the -b switch for list and remove and purge isn't documented, and I don't think anyone wants me making docs, plus this documenting features before they are release is odd to me. I think we need a new documentation procedure.
---
TS
http://southofheaven.org
Chaos is the beginning and end, try dealing with the rest.