David R. Morrison wrote:
[]
Hi Martin. I think that this can only be regarded as a short-term fix.

Of course. Did you see my message "Bad news from the freetype2 front" to fink-devel?

We're intending to rely on the X11-supplied libfreetype in the 10.3 tree,
in the long run.  Do you know why that doesn't work in this case?

No. I would love to, and I invite anyone having pertinent ideas or information to share them with me.