On 15 Dec 2003, at 7:24 PM, D. Höhn wrote:

While this attempt at tracking was and is in no way complete it does
show us where we could invest some more time. Most of our referrers seem
to come from google , some are pouring in from apple.com now and a lot
are coming from the guy who owns the fink.org domain.

I suspect, like me there are a lot of people who can never remember the address. I always come via google, because I find it easier to type "fink" into Safari's google search than to try to remember where it is.

--
Rohan Lloyd