strange ... - i had fop installed and could update to ant-1.6.0 without any trouble.

thomas

Am 22.12.2003 um 01:32 schrieb Rohan Lloyd:

On 22 Dec 2003, at 10:55 AM, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, Rohan Lloyd wrote:

I'm having a problem installing the new 1.6.0 version of ant. It fails
when running build.sh
This results in no "ant" subdirectory, so nothing is copied to
/sw/lib/ant

Any ideas?

That's something I added last night. I'll take a look at it, but it did
work for me.

I've found the cause.

I had fop installed, which includes ant-1.5.1. It was picking that up in my CLASSPATH, and getting very confused.
When I removed fop and tried installing ant-1.6.0 it worked fine.

--
Rohan Lloyd