Actually, /sw/fink/dists should be a symbolic link to whatever distribution is currently active (i.e /sw/fink/10.3 on your system, but it could be /sw/fink/10.2-gcc3.3 for someone else). This way the instructions are general, and we don't have to change every time a new distribution comes out.

The other points are good changes to make, so I've done so.

--
Alexander K. Hansen
Levitated Dipole Experiment