Hi,
I've installed Gerben Wierda teTeX distribution with gs 8.0, but now I can't install system-ghostscript because it requires gs 7.05. So i can't install all the Fink's packages that require gs. Installing ghostscript 7.05 from fink will hide gs 8.0 (because the different path) and I will end up with 2 gs versions one in /usr/local/bin and one in /sw/bin that is not very handy.

I can imagine you can set up a system-ghostscript7 and a system-ghostscrip8 packages and fix the problem or modify the exsisting script (I think this way is simpler) in order to make it to check against gs(v7 || v8). Is there any good reason to exclude v8.0? Why do you choose v7.05?

Thanks,
        Andrea.