Matthias Neeracher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]

> However, the package installs a framework, for which I think we don't
> currently have a precedent. So my questions are:
>
> - Do y'all agree that frameworks are, in principle, fink packageable
> matter?
> - Where should frameworks be installed? /sw/lib/Frameworks ?
> /sw/lib/frameworks ? /sw/Frameworks? /sw/frameworks? /sw/lib/sw?

I agree with Martin: if we need to extend the FHS, we should do it in
parallel to the way Apple did it.  So we should use /sw/Library/Frameworks
or /sw/System/Library/Frameworks, probably the former.  (I don't understand
the distinction between /System/Library/Frameworks and /Library/Frameworks
in Apple's setup...)

  -- Dave