Hi Dustin, hi TheSin

I am sorry to bother you again on this topic. I heard that you, Dustin, are working on upgrading apache2 and php to work with bdb4.2. Still, i haven't seen as sign on that yet since December.

Subversion yesterday released a new version, 0.37, which is probably the last beta before 1.0. I need to release this version as soon as possible to let people test it. Like this we can move svn 1.0 to stable soon after it is released.

Now, as you know, svn now depends on bdb4.2 and therefore i need apr and apache2 to be upgraded with bdb4.2. Could you please tell me, what is holding up the release of newer revisions of these packages?

I tested apache2 and apr with db4.2 and they seem to work fine. What else needs to be done? Can i help you test?

Do you have anything against it if i release a new revision of apache2 and apr?

I really want to release this week! So, could we make that happen?

Thanks,
Chris.

PS:
The updated files are in my experimental directory in cvs fink:

/sw/fink/experimental/chris01/finkinfo/