On 3 févr. 2004, at 12:53, David R. Morrison wrote:

Anybody have good or bad things to say about fink 0.18.0? I'd like to move
it to stable, and release 0.19.0.

There is also the affair of atk1 which is considered as buildonly:

WARNING: The package zenity Depends on atk1,
         but atk1 only allows things to BuildDepend on it.

But in the atk1.info file, there is *no* BuildDependsOnly field (or I am going blind).

More precisely: In the file atk1.info in 10.3/unstable, which is version 1.4.1-3 and which I have installed, there is no such field. In 10.3/stable in version 1.4.1-2, there is such a field. The fact that this is taken into account looks like a bug.