Le 15 févr. 2004, à 0:05, Kevin Horton a écrit :

How stable is stable? For example, bluefish-0.10-11 crashes with a bus error when trying to spell check. But it works wonderfully in every other respect. Spell checking is only a very small part of its functionality.
I don't agree with you, Kevin. It's a very important functionality.

Should I report bluefish 0.10-11 as stable or not? My inclination is to move it into the binary distribution. Or, should I report on bluefish-0.12-12, the current version in unstable, as the spell check crash is fixed in it, and it works well in every other respect?
It is fixed because aspell has a new version. So, bluefish 0.12 could be moved to stable as long as aspell unstable and related dictionary are moved to stable too.

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>