On Feb 17, 2004, at 6:52 PM, BABA Yoshihiko wrote:

On Wednesday, February 18, 2004, at 05:52 AM, Alexander K. Hansen wrote:

I've got the entire thread from -devel on my laptop right now, so if you'd like, I can start on it (a one-hour train trip has to be good for something. after all).

One hour bike trip keeps me healty.

I wish I lived close enough to do that -- I'm a little less than 80 km from work. I do have a 15-30 minute (depending on weather and which train I come in on) walk each way from a subway station.

Sure. Actually, I was more thinking of the netiquette stuff for the general lists--the stuff like "post your OS version", "Binary or Source", etc.
Ah, have not worked much on that. Good that you remind me.

Have you checked docs like this? Well, this may be too general though. http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

We'll have links to general pages--I'll make sure to put this one in, too.

--
BABA Yoshihiko

--
Alexander K. Hansen