On Mar 9, 2004, at 5:23 PM, Michèle Garoche wrote:

Is there an already defined hour for the end of the doc freeze?

As we don't have the same time zone, it will help to know it in advance in UCT or GMT times.

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>

There wasn't, but since I've been asked about it, the doc freeze is lifted effective 01:30 GMT on 10 March.

(or 8:30 PM Eastern on March 9).

--
Alexander K. Hansen
Fink Documentarian