On Mar 26, 2004, at 6:28 PM, David H. wrote:

jfm wrote:

I don't know to which of your above pkgs you're referring here : ccrypt or xmlsec ?
(apparently not sudo since that's not yet in 10.3).
But for both I was referring to the 10.3 version.
ccrypt is fine, just checked it. I am fixing xmlsec, thanks

I get :

/sw/var/logs# fink list ccrypt
Information about 3662 packages read in 66 seconds.
i ccrypt 1.6-11 Utility for encrypting and decrypting files and streams
/sw/var/logs# ls -l /sw/doc/ccrypt
total 24
-rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 24426 Dec 8 10:27 ccrypt.html
/sw/var/logs# dpkg -S /sw/doc/ccrypt
ccrypt: /sw/doc/ccrypt

Jean-Francois