On Apr 19, 2004, at 5:08 PM, Daniel Macks wrote:

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 04:46:03PM -0700, Ben Hines wrote:
Still > 500 pkgs show 'not moved' from 10.2-gcc3.3 to 10.3.

http://homepage.mac.com/bhines/finknotmoved.html

Something's wrong...you list gnome/pygtk2-py* and libs/term-ansicolor-rb, but they are in 10.3.

I think the #Package: term-ansicolor-rb16 commented out Package fields broke my script. (these are old scripts from the 10.1 move, they don't call fink and used a sketchy parser.. i updated the script to use some of the read_properties_lines regex, but it should really be reimplemented. (feel free, if you want. :)

The new pygtk2 is not showing up because the new pygtk2 is a variant package. It can't handle that. There are very few of those though, so the count is pretty accurate.

-Ben