Hi Fink developpers,

after playing with some info files, trying to compile and package some libs (hard, I need some more training on libs) and binaries (seems to be the easiest to package),

        I'd want to take the package "Boost-Jam"...

In fact, I'm currently trying to port "openvip", a video application to fink, and already packaged successfully a "Boost-Jam" on
my own, before discovering that this package is in the "Help Needed" list.

        who should I send my info file to be approved, or how should I
proceed to become a maintainer ? (hope I did not miss some faq :) )

Regards,

Olivier Kaloudoff