On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 12:55:27PM -0500, Corey Halpin wrote:
> Daniel E. Macks wrote:
> >Someone on -devel or #fink (perhaps jfm?) has a giant shell pipeline
> >version of this (and that covers a lot of weird corner cases), that I
> >encapsulated as fink-dep-check in my experimental dir.
>
>   Cool.  It didn't occur to me to look for (and through) people's
> experimental directories.
>   If I were looking for your experimental dir, would I be able to find
> it in cvs somewhere?  Or does it just live in your sandbox on your machine?

When fink folks talk about their experimental directories, they usually
mean the "experimental" module in fink's CVS. You can browse at:
  http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/fink/experimental/
and check-out using the usual CVS mechanisms or via that web interface.

dan

--
Daniel Macks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]