Le 6 juil. 2004, à 18:46, Alexander K. Hansen a écrit :

And it shouldn't--I've swapped XFree86 for Apples's X11 on a system after Fink was installed, and have also performed a complete Fink reinstall with an XFree86-4.4 installation in place. In both cases the virtual packages got generated with not problems.
I don't talk about this special case, but the case the user installs fink and then install a given package (say one which wants X11), i.e. he has not installed any flavour of x11 beforehand.

In any case, if it works, it should be thoroughly explained in the doc, which is not the case at the time being: i.e. how to swap (correctly I mean), how to reinstall (correctly also).

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>