jfm wrote:

On Jul 24, 2004, at 7:04 PM, David R. Morrison wrote:

Please consult the packaging manual.

It is no longer permitted to have a "placeholder" -pm package which depends
on versioned packages. The only exception is storable-pm, because of the
historical way it is used during bootstrapping.

Whoever added such a package, please don't do it again.

Hi Dave _
There is no issue of placeholders here.
io-stringy-pm has always been an unversioned pkg, and the deps were on that one.
It is very recently that it became versioned, for reasons I don't understand...

Me neither, and I did it. :)

I was fixing all my perl module packages to use the new virt stuff, and accidentally made it a -pm5XX instead of just a -pm, I'll fix it as soon as I have the time.

--
Benjamin Reed, a.k.a. RangerRick
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / http://ranger.befunk.com/