Le 19 août 2004, à 21:12, Martin Costabel a écrit :

Michèle Garoche wrote:

Apart the maintainer problem, the layout makes a presupposition that all the other fields are identical for all versions, which is not always the case:
- Description may vary
- Section may vary
- License may vary

Taking care of this would not be a problem of visual layout, but of database organization and would require some serious coding, I suspect.
I think particularly of packages which have now several variants. Maybe a warning to read the info file for the specific version could be sufficient.

Do there exist web sites where you can choose your variant of color blindness and you get pages in different color schemes?
Not directly, but there are several stylesheets based on different color schemes and you can choose among them the one which fits best your eyes (handicap or not).

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>