On Aug 29, 2004, at 9:03 AM, Jack Howarth wrote:

   I wanted to check that I'm not the only one seeing this. Under
MacOS X 10.3.5, I find that Safari crashes whenever I try to login
to the secure web pages. For example if I click on the hyperlink for
"Request a feature that's not in fink (the program)" and then click
on "Login and Submit New" in the next page, Safari will crash when
I submit my username and password. This problem doesn't occur with
Camino 0.8.1.

This is a problem with all secure pages at sourceforge.net, and started happening within the past few days. I've reported this to them as a bug.

  -- Dave