On Sep 21, 2004, at 11:15 AM, Martin Costabel wrote:

The normal way for your *.info file would be to have just a Source line and no CustomMirror:

Source: http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/%n-%v.jar

Ah... From reading the packaging manual, I got the impression that the "mirror:<mirror-name>:<relative-path>" syntax was required. I didn't realize it was optional until I re-read it.

Anyway, as long I know that the source file will eventually land in the master mirror (after the package gets accepted, of course), then I'm okay with the way it all works. Thanks, everyone, for clearing all this up for me.

Trevor