Mark Brethen wrote:
I'm trying to build a mailfilter.info package since one doesn't exist.
[]
CompileScript: <<
 export PATH="%p/lib/flex/bin:$PATH"
 ./configure %c
 make
<<

You need to have
#!/bin/sh
as a first line in your CompileScript. Otherwise the lines are fed one by one to system, and your 'export PATH' has no effect.

You don't say what bison and flex packages you have installed from Fink. You are using %/lib/flex, so you want the flex-devel package, but you might want to note clearly by BuildDepends and BuildConflicts which combination of flex and bison should be installed.

By trying several combinations of these, I can get different failures, never quite the one you are getting. When Fink flex is not installed, one has to remove the src/getopt.h file, for example. But this whole flex business looks completely insane to me and I stop looking at it now. Good luck!