On Dec 2, 2004, at 4:47 PM, Andrea Riciputi wrote:

Hi,
I maintain a few packages and I've a some quick questions whose answers haven't ever been clear to me. Here they are:

1) How can I make a source mirrored on DistFiles servers?

This happens automatically, eventually, when a new package is added to the source distribution.

2) How can I suggest to put some well tested packages under the stable tree?

Contact the maintainer(s) for the packages and let them know.

3) How can I reset ConfigureParams field completely (I mean overriding even the --prefix=%p option)?

I don't think you can reset --prefix=%p, but maybe it can be overwritten by a later --prefix call.

I hope you can answer to my questions so that I'll able to maintain better Fink packages.

Thanks in advance,
  Andrea.

--
Alexander K. Hansen