Dear Sylvain

Several fink users were trying to contact you lately about the Fink packages you maintain and didn't get an answer. Therefore we (akh, and me) figure it makes more sense to set the maintainer to "None" and let people update these packages as needed. If you are still maintaining the packages, or if you will maintain them again soon, please let me know. We hope you don't feel offended by this request.

Best, Chris.

PS: If anybody reading this has an up-to-date email adress of Sylvain, please forward this message.