On Jan 23, 2005, at 4:46 PM, Trevor Harmon wrote:

I suppose this is not a Fink bug but rather a clash in version conventions. Perhaps the graph-pm package should have been versioned as 0.2.1.5 and 0.5.5?

I am using the version numbers as provided by the package, which seemed more logical to me. You can see the version history here:

http://search.cpan.org/~jhi/Graph-0.55/

Unless you meant the upstream versioning.

- Koen.