Hi everyone

I'm new to newsgroup so don't hesitate to tell me if I shouldn't have posted this message here.

The program that I'm trying to compile has nothing to do with fink, but you must have run into this problem while "porting" so maybe you could help me:

I get this error while trying to compile:

../inc/webcam/webcam.h:16:28: linux/videodev.h: No such file or directory

Indeed in the file ../inc/webcam/webcam.h, there is the following line:

#include <linux/videodev.h>

I'm running Mac OS X so I'm not surprised that it can't find what seems to be a linux specific header file.
But that doesn't solve the problem :)
Is there any workaround/tricks/guruism to be able to compile anyway?
I really need this file to compile to get the whole program to work, so skipping it is not really possible.

Sorry again if this message is totally irrelevant to this mailing list.

Thanks to you all,
Fink is great by the way ;)

Florian