On Mar 1, 2005, at 10:44 PM, Benjamin Reed wrote:

$ fink apropos growl
Information about 4776 packages read in 15 seconds.
     mac-growl-pm560       0.5-10           Perl module for GROWL
notification system

looks like you need to selfupdate, there's a mac-growl-pmXXX 0.6 that is
patched to do the right thing.

The mac-growl-pm581 which I am using is already at 0.6 (the other pmXXX are still at 0.5), and is the one giving the problems. Just did a selfupdate, but there is no new mac-growl. If I rebuild and reinstall version 0.6, I get the same errors again. For now I will just turn of Growl in my System Preferences.

- Koen.