Hi,

I have tried to install bundle-gnome-2.6.0-2, and I have troubles with the gnome-games-2.6.2-11 package. The compilation went fine, but I get an error durring the post-install phase:

Unpacking replacement gnome-games ...
Setting up gnome-games (2.6.2-11) ...
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/sw/etc/gconf/schemas/gtali.schemas"
Failed to open `/sw/etc/gconf/schemas/gtali.schemas': No such file or directory
dpkg: error processing gnome-games (--install):
gnome-games
### execution of dpkg failed, exit code 1
Failed: can't install package gnome-games-2.6.2-11

The gtali.schemas file appears to be in the deb file, so I don't understand the problem. I have tried to install the binary version from the unstable branch, and I get the same error.

Same problem for gnome-utils:

Setting up gnome-utils (2.6.2-9) ...
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/sw/etc/gconf/schemas/gnome-search-tool.schemas"
Failed to open `/sw/etc/gconf/schemas/gnome-search-tool.schemas': No such file or directory
dpkg: error processing gnome-utils (--install):
gnome-utils
### execution of dpkg failed, exit code 1
Failed: can't install package gnome-utils-2.6.2-9

How can I solve this ?
Thanks for the help,

Sébastien