On Mar 24, 2005, at 11:24 AM, Robert T Wyatt wrote:

Hi Alexander,

I know it's confusing. This machine is 10.2-gcc3.3 (hence the subject line). Naturally, this will change soon, but for now I'm trying to build some unstable stuff in this branch on this machine while I still can (I'm getting a dual 1.8GHz G5 in about two weeks here at work which will use OS10.3.)

The eMac at home is the one I've already changed over to 10.3. Thanks much for trying to keep up though! --Robert