Hi,

I just found that when a .patch file is missing, fink does not stop the build of the package. I happen to notice this by accident when building pymol-py24:

sed 's|@FINKPREFIX@|/sw|g' </sw/fink/dists/local/main/finkinfo/sci/pymol-py.patch | sed 's|python2.X|python2.4|g' | sed 's|pymol-py2X|pymol-py24|g' | patch -p1
sh: line 1: /sw/fink/dists/local/main/finkinfo/sci/pymol-py.patch: No such file or directory
(cd setup; cp Rules.osx-fink /sw/src/pymol-py24-0.98-2/pymol-0.98/Rules.make)
make

Eventually the compilation fails because the patch wasn't applied. It took me a while to figure out why this happened until I noticed the missing patch file.

Package manager version: 0.24.6
Distribution version: 0.7.2.cvs
Mac OS X 10.3.9

- Koen.