On 2005/05/26, at 4:01, Dave Vasilevsky wrote:

On May 25, 2005, at 2:34 PM, kinako wrote:

The "build" suffix can be found in /System/Library/Find/StopExts.

I'm really not sure that /System/Library/Find is related to Spotlight.
I could be wrong though. :-)

I found that the excluded directories seem to be hard coded in mds by typing `strings /System/Library/Frameworks//CoreServices.framework/ Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Support/mds` . So I am more possible to be wrong, and /System_Library/Find/* are supposed to be relating to old FindByContents.

kinako