Robert M. Lefkowitz wrote:

> If this is in fact the current state of Fink, I would be willing to
> make an attempt to enhance fink to allow multiple source  repositories.
> Is this something that would be viewed as helpful?   Would anybody be
> interested in working with me on this?

Even better, submit the aqua packages to fink proper, and they'll be
part of the distribution.  :)

For a long time, we unofficially didn't accept such packages, but now we
do, although it's not really advertised much anywhere.

Make sure you use the AppBundles: field for packaging up apps so they
end up getting handled properly.