On Jun 13, 2005, at 4:52 PM, Charles Lepple wrote:

On 6/13/05, Remko Scharroo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I noticed that there are no packages yet that provide an IMAP server
within Fink (neither stable not unstable).

For the record, there was Cyrus imapd for 10.2 and 10.3:

   http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/cyrus21

but I see you mention Tiger, so I guess that wouldn't help in your
case. And it doesn't use the standard mbox format that the uw imapd
does.

--
- Charles Lepple

And the pine package (available in Tiger)  includes UW imapd, too.

--AH