Hello.

I use PDL a lot in my day to day work, so I have started to
update the PDL package and a few of it's dependencies. Since
the version in unstable is pretty old.
Notably:

PDL                             (pdl581)
  - updated to PDL v2.4.2
  - renamed package to pdl586

Aquaterm                (aquaterm)
  - updated to Aquaterm v1.0.b2

Inline-pm               (inline-pm581)
  - updated to Inline v0.44
  - renamed package to inline-pm586

PGPlot                  (pgplot)
  - removed "-lcc_dynamic" from the patch to the LIBS env line
  (I have to admit I don't fully understand why... But I am
   trying to digest
   http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/norman/note/2004/restFP/
   and it seems this flag is no longer needed in gcc4.)

PGPlot-pm               (pgplot-perl580)
  - renamed package to be pgplot-pm586

Rec-Descent-pm  (rec-descent-pm)
  - updated to Parse-RecDescent v1.94

The changes/patches are very small and seem to work.

All these packages are maintained by Jeffrey Whitaker who has two
email addresses listed in different packages:
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I have mailed him a tar ball of my .info and .patch files, however I
have not received any response. I thought I might post it here too.

Thanks
Timothy Brown