OK, I guess we keep the package, then!

Would anyone be prepared to take over the maintainership (?) for net- snmp, in that case? As evidenced by my lack of activity in Fink, I haven't (and still don't have) a great deal of spare time. If there's someone who could maintain net-snmp a better better than I have, then I'm sure Fink and the users of the package will benefit.

Otherwise, I'll have a go at getting 5.2.1 to work in the near future.

Thanks,

Jeremy.