Hi guys,

Last week I did a fresh installation of OSX 10.4.1, XCode 2.1 and Fink.

I initially installed xerces-c and tried to compile one of my in house apps that works fine in 10.3.9. The following error was generated:

/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
typeinfo for xercesc_2_6::XMLException
typeinfo for xercesc_2_6::XMLEntityDecl
typeinfo for xercesc_2_6::SAXParseException

I then did a self update of fink and update-all and the problem went away.

I've just reinstall XCode 2.1 and the problem has come back again.

Anyone know the possible cause?

Kind Regards,

Dan