I am developing a package description for JOGL:
https://jogl.dev.java.net/

The source is available here:
https://jogl.dev.java.net/files/documents/27/17108/jogl-src.zip

When I try to download the above link using my web browser, it works fine. However, when Fink tries to download it using curl, it goes into an infinite loop. Eventually I get an error saying:

curl: (47) Maximum (50) redirects followed
### execution of curl failed, exit code 47

I've tried to debug this using the following command:
curl --verbose -f -L -O https://www.dev.java.net/files/documents/ 27/17108/jogl-src.zip

And it seems the problem is related to a redirection: "HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily". The redirection is to this link: https://jogl.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentDownload? documentID=17108

As before, downloading this link using my web browser works fine, but using curl redirects back to the original link! Is this a bug in curl?

Thanks,

Trevor