Oops! It was caused by an absence of GCC field in my info file! It works if I use GCC: 3.3. I thought that qt-3.3.5 was built with GCC 4.0!

On 27 Oct 2005, at 03:02 pm, Dave Vasilevsky wrote:

On Oct 27, 2005, at 8:42 AM, Murali Vadivelu wrote:

configure: WARNING:
There is an installation error in jpeg support. You seem to have only one of either the headers _or_ the libraries installed. You may need to either provide correct --with-extra-... options, or the development package of libjpeg6b. You can get a source package of libjpeg from http:// www.ijg.org/
Disabling JPEG support.

Please show us relevant parts of the config.log in your build directory.

Dave