Robert T Wyatt wrote:
Chris Dolan wrote:
[Writing to fink-devel because ntop is unmaintained]

I'm running ntop 1.1-23 compiled from unstable with a recent Fink from CVS on 10.4.3. Everything works except the keystrokes. I can't type "q" to exit.
[]
My fink-built version exhibited the same behavior as you are experiencing

<worksforme> Just for the record: With Fink's ntop-1.1-23 I have no problem typing "q" to quit, nor the other interactive characters.