On Nov 13, 2005, at 3:42 AM, Peter O'Gorman wrote:

Yep that'd work too, let's see what Jeffrey has to say. I think Koen assumed that I had committed the changed g77.info. Sorry, I didn't say that it was
just an option for the maintainer to consider.

Yeah - sorry for the confusion. I applied the patch that Peter had attached to his email. In my enthousiasm, I even updated plplot.info in cvs (which I already reverted), requiring the new g77 revision :)

cheers,

- Koen.