Hello,

I'm interested in running dbmail on osx.

I have no experience creating a fink package and before I dig in I just wanted to know if
anyone has, or is working on, a dbmail package?

Looks like a pretty minor fix, it needs to use gmake and it needs crypt.h. I changed the reference to crypt.h to unistd.h and it seemed to build ok. I don't know if this is the best way so any tips would
be appreciated.

If this is the wrong list for this type of query and someone knows a better place please let me know.

Thanks,

/Brad