Benjamin Reed wrote:
On 4/26/06, Martin Costabel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

New upstream version 3.3.6. Appbundle links in PostInstScript

Any particular reason this isn't done with AppBundles: ?

I have never got this to work. It is still not clear to me where the AppBundles field expects to find the app, in %b or in %d or in %i, or is it an absolute path? I think I understood this once, decided that it was not what I needed (but this could well have been in a different package) and then forgot it immediately. I'll try again for qt3mac, but not before tomorrow.