Daniel Macks wrote:
On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 09:42:52AM -0700, Kurt Schwehr wrote:
Sorry if this is already on the list as I am getting
digests...

Did the new cvs server get redone without saving the
key or do I have a problem?  Thanks.

The former. Unannounced by SF until well after the fact:( See
http://sourceforge.net/docs/A04/ for their notice about it.

It is my guess that this problem is also responsible for the fact that the rsync mirror does not update any more (a little over 2 days by now).

It would be good if somone who has write access on sampson could restart the update script.