Dear fink developers,

As some of you have heard by now, the opendarwin project will be
shutting down during the next few months.  Fink has relied on
opendarwin.org for hosting several pieces of our operation, and we
are very grateful to the opendarwin team for having assisted us in
many ways over the 4 years of their existence.

Our transition to fink-run servers has already begun, with the move
of the developer wiki over the weekend.  We expect a smooth
transition for the other parts of fink currently hosted at
opendarwin.org, which will take place over the next several weeks.

   -- Dave