Rogue Marechal wrote:
quite minor. I just noticed that a couple - well 5 actually: giftd,
opennms, pfamserver, sleepnow and wwwblast - are wrongly marked as
unmaintained in Fink Commander.

I checked the info files and I can see no reason for that... surely enough
'fink describe' yields expected results so it seems to be Fink commander
parsing which fails for some reason.

The common feature of these packages is that in their Description or DescUsage fields they have lines starting with "***". It seems that this is fatal for FC, it sees this as EOF or something.