For those interested, as I test the installation of packages I update the list of those that I have successfully installed. It's worth mentioning that many times I don't test the functionality of the packages only the fink build and installation. If you want to know what I have installed you can check these lists:

for 10.3.9 I have a dual G5 at work (not much here right now):
http://reg148.reg.utexas.edu/~rgrtw/fink/installed.txt

for 10.4.4 Xcode 2.2 I have an eMac at home (easily 1,000 packages):
http://66-90-146-246.dyn.grandenetworks.net/~robertwyatt/fink/installed.txt

These links are available 24/7 except for system restarts.

Keep up the good work and let me know if you have a package you would like tested on one of these platforms! --robert